Thursday 9 August 2012

Love is all around...

Hello dear blogging friends! We're dealing with "LOVE" this week at Mo' s Digital Pencil Too  and we hope many of you will join in the fun! 

I had a request for a wedding card as someone wanted me to make one exactly as an older card I already gave away. I really cannot make two identical cards, not even very similar, so I came up with this one and thought I'd show it to you too. Sorry for the bad pics, I had a very bad light source when I took them.


I just love this image! You can find it here in Mo's store, it's called Bride and Groom.


And a close-up of the sentiment. It's in Romanian and says "Congratulations" and "Happy Blissful Marriage" or something like that. No idea if there's an English idiom for this but we say "Casa de piatra!" which is literally translated as "Have a stone house!", lol, fun isn't it?


Ingredients for my card;
Image- Mo Manning- Bride and Groom 
DP- MME and something digital from Bearly Mine, I really cannot find right now:(
Medium: copics, promarkers
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, lace and ribbon
Die cuts: Magnolia Doohikeys bloom tag and swirl, Marianne Design heart die , nestabilities ovals grand
Sentiment: computer generated


I also found some challenges to enter my card. Haven't had time to enter in a while, I kind of missed them;)

Crafts and Me - use a digi, Inky Impressions - ribbon, Simon Says Stamp - Bingo* (ribbon, die cut , blooms), Bearly Mine - Sparkle & Shine,, Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, Bunny Zoe's Crafts -Swirls and Lace, Hooked on Crafts - Let`s Celebrate, Lexi's Creations -Sparkle and Shine

Thanks for visiting me today! Please visit our challenge blog here to meet our new 4 team mates! You"ll surely be amazed at how talented they are!
Have a great rest of the week and enjoy crafting!
Hugs,

8 comments:

jthacker said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing and inspiring the rest of us!

Mojca said...

OMG this is just gorgeous. I love the image and your embellishment is absolutely stunning Julia. A perfect card. Hugs! Mojca

Debbie said...

Gorgeous as Always Iulia!!!

Hugs
Debbie

jonim52 said...

Fabulous, love all the details.

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the details. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions "ribbon" challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

Tonya Inky DT

Tracy said...

The yellow and orange color choice is just stunning Iulia! Beautifully designed. Have a fantastic weekend! Hugs!

Pat said...

Hey there, my sweet Iulia! Oh my goodness...this is the most beautiful wedding card! You've created something that is not only gorgeous, it's a piece of artwork that will be cherished forEVER, I have no doubt! I love the colors you chose...and the lace and sheer ribbon are just perfect! I love it! Hugs. Pat Frank

Jackie said...

This card is so very pretty and I just love the affect you got with the shades of dots around the main image. Lovely! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...