Thursday 23 August 2012

Alisa with Roses

Hi there sweet friends!
We would like to see some "ĐISTRESSED" projects this week at
Mo's Digital Pencil Too,
so just show us your favorite technique for an aged or simply distressed look with a Mo image on!
I had a card done within a half an hour or so. I didn't use dies, nor any fancy stuff as I really had to make it 'on the go".  It looks lovely from the moon...lol, luckily for me I used this gorgeous Alisa with Roses, she's such a beauty, only Mo could have drawn her:).



Here's a close-up:



Supplies:
Image: Mo Manning- Alisa with Roses
Medium; copics, promarkers
DP: too many marks to count
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers- some of them colored with copics, twine, brad and ribbon: rhinestones and lace from stash

I had limited stash to work with as I only took a small bag of stuff when I left home; but I can tell you it also should have some glitter on...lol and maybe even a sentiment...hehe.

Well, hope I"ve inspired you to make a card with whatever you find on tap...lol. Still, if I were to choose between taking my sewing machine or my Big Shot when I leave home, I would still favour the first one:).



Thank you all for visiting me or trying to :( for  the last couple of months. I have managed to solve my blog problems, since many of you sent me e-mails saying I was unreachable this summer. It seems blogger found it necessary to make some country redirection settings and I had to operate some changes in my html settings in order to be "available" for everyone. I'm really thankful so many of you sent me e-mails saying you could not enter my blog. I was mostly in vacation for the past months and didn't pay attention I didn't get that much commenting. I thought it was the heat...lol:)

Before you get bored or leave please take a minute and visit the challenge blog here. You'll get to see some gorgeous creations my DT colleagues have prepared for you. 
Till next time, take care and enjoy summertime!
Hugs,

24 comments:

Manu said...

WOWOWOW I love This Card and the stamp is very very nice!!
Big hugs.
Manu

Fleur said...

Gorgeous
HUGZ Fleur xXx

KandA said...

This is such a fabulous card, Super colouring and an adorable image.
Glad I'm able to come and visit your blog again and catch up on all your creations... I thought it was my computer not connecting properly xx

Eileen said...

Woow I can finally comment again.(glad to know I wasn't the only one) What a card to start with she is gorgeous Iulia. You didn't need to take anything else with you as she is perfect as she is. Love it
Eileen x

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Iulia! I love the colors and flowers! Wonderful coloring and design!

Tracy said...

It looks lovely right here too silly. :-) The peachy orange colors are so beautiful and the easel design is fun. Hugs!

Mojca said...

Oh your card is simply divine Julia. Lovethe colours and the image is just perfectly coloured. Hugs! Mojca

Christina C. said...

OMGggggggggggggggg, Iulia, what a vision of loveliness!!!!! You did such an amazing job coloring this image.....phenomenal!!!!!
Of course, I love all the fabulous details and gorgeous papers you used to create this beauty! Simply breathtaking!!!!!

Gabi Lied said...

Just W O W !!! Really wonderful !

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen. It is so lovely,
Hugs
Chris x

Pat said...

Oh Iulia...you've done it again, girl!! I love this card!! The colors and papers are just yummy!! And your coloring is brilliant...as always!! Love all the distressed edges too!! Great challenge theme idea!! Hugs. Pat Frank

maxine said...

stunning card x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love the colours and all the papers work so well together! A super cute digi as well and lovey flowers! hugs, Marlies

Fabiola said...

oh la la mais qu'elle est adorable!!! biz

Debbie said...

Iulia, if I ever put a card together in a half an hour, it would never look as good as this. This is just as beautiful as ever.

Hugs
Debbie

Marilyn said...

This is beautiful... absolutely stunning!

Dorcas said...

Its do beautiful Iulia! You would never guess that you weren't in your craft room but working from a bag! And done so quickly! How do you manage it? :) if you got it you got it :)

Kathleen said...

Oh so beautiful! This is just stunning, I love this sweet image she is adorable. Gorgeous colouring and design.
Fabulous!!
Hugs
Kat xx

Dobra said...

Very beautiful and elegant work
Is wonderfully made
beautifully painted stamp

Unknown said...

Iulia, This is just so lovely! The colors are great together...I love orange! and your papers and extras are perfect, as always!

Franz♥ said...

Hi Iulia!

What a lovely card, I love your romantic style really very much!

Fab colouring, papers and colors, great job!

Big hugs, Franz.

Kim Bell said...

Your coloring is just stunning! The card layout is just precious.

Hugz
Kim

plastic business cards said...

I have never seen the gorgeous card like this. This is so appreciable. I like the way the card is designed. I inspire from this card. Thanks for sharing.

Anja said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your Blog and to see all those amazing cards [esp. the Mo ones ;-)], Iulia! Your card looks so stunning, I simply love everything about it! ♥

Hugs, Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...