Thursday 16 August 2012

For a friend...

Hi there, lovely peeps! Time for a  beautiful brand new challenge at Mo's Digital Pecil Too and a very late hour for me to do the post, so I'll cut it short today:).

Our theme  for this week is FRIENDS!! Sweet isn't it? All you have to do in order to enter the draw for a 5$ shopping spree at Mo's is to use a Mo image and make it convey a sentiment of some kind of friendship. Easy-peasy, huh? (the "huh" is borrowed from my friend Pat, who really knows how to use it, lol).
Here's my card:




I betyou haven"t seen a greenish Bronte so far...lol. It must be the sun...hehe. I love this image!!! Oldies but goldies as they say, you can find it here in Mo's store.


Here's the sentiment on the tag:




Supplies:
Image- Mo Manning- Bella hearts  Bronte
DP: Mo Manning digital papers featuring Bronte:), and some other four of 4 different marks
Medium: copics, promarkers
Embellies: flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, bling, charm and lace from Cute Stamps and Cards.
Sentiment: Rainbow Echo Designs
Dies; nestabilities and Marianne Design heart dies

That's it from me today! Hope you'll be able to play along this week! Look forward to seeing your delightful creations!
Hugs,

14 comments:

Mojca said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the image, so sweet and well colored, the embellishment is so pretty and the sentiment is just perfect. Hugs! Mojca

Debbie said...

That is such a beautiful saying for such a beautiful card!!! Your attention to detail as always is impeckable. Love the way you did the heart on the bottom so so pretty.

Hugs
Debbie

Christina C. said...

This is priceless, Iulia! You always create such charming works of art! Your coloring of this adorable Mo image is phenomenal, as well as your design work!!!!

Pat said...

Hi there my sweet Iulia!! Soooo...ahem...why exactly IS Bronte green?! huh? hehehe! You crack me up! I just luv you, ya know!! Your card is stunning, as always! I love this Mo image...and yet, I just realized, I don't have it! Well....we'll fix that soon enough! I love love love all the little extras you include...the heart sentiment...the tag...and what perfect sentiments!! Have you "recovered" from vacation yet? hehe! I'm counting the weeks (4) 'til we get to go to the beach!! Yay! Hugs...and hugs for that adorable little guy of yours!! Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

You're so funny!! Gorgeous card, Iulia and I love your borrowed "huh" from Pat. LOL
Oh! And if Pat is wondering what Bronte Green" is its poor wittle Bronte when Bella squeazes him too hard. :D

Kim Bell said...

Iulia,
Wow this card is just stunning! Such detail. I love the Magnolia Tag. I just ordered it a few days ago. I have been seeing it more and more. Card layout is so dang cool. Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Hugz
Kim

Unknown said...

This is lovely, Iulia, and a departure from your usually vibrant colors. Love all your work!

Fabiola said...

quel charme elle a et comme elle est craquante et touchante, biz

caroline said...

wow what an absolutley stunning card, everything about it is gorgeous

caroline woodhall

Tracy said...

This is stunning Iulia! I love Bella with dark hair and all the die cuts, the colors, and that fun Bronte digi paper in the background. One of my faves from you sweetie! Hugs!

Cathy said...

Iulia, I love your card and I think that any card with Bella and Bronte is so fun...Your colors and coloring are always beautiful and your embellishments are gorgeous. Love the quilled basket, beautiful addition to the inside of the card. Gorgeous as always :)

Franz♥ said...

Oh Iulia, i ADORE your style!

Your card is just perfect, i love colour combo so much and your colouring is fantastic!

Hugs, Franz from Italie.

Anja said...

Iulia, I am speechless... Your card is absolutely stunning, love everything about it. All the tiny cute details and the matching Mo Digi Paper - how cool is that?

Hugs from Germany,
Anja

PS: Sorry for the late comment, but a few days ago there were technical problems to visit your site...

Mau xx said...

How did this happen..I have had no internet for almost a week and as soon as get repaired and click on your blog to try...again. You are here all bright and smiley :)) I am so glad I got you back lulia :))
Love the card, and I think everyone will want a green Bronte now...lol Love all the detail too you are such a talented lady.
Hugs Mau xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...