Thursday 2 August 2012

Anything Goes at Digital Pencil Too

Hi there sweet peeps! I'm officially back from holidays but not quite yet...lol. Thank you all who kept visiting my blog although I haven't been much around lately. Hope to be able to mend that soon.
We're having an  


 this week for you at Mo's so just pick one of your favorite Mo Manning images and make whatever crosses your mind this time. No restrictions here. I love these kind of challenges because I never know where to start from ...lol.

I have two cards to show you today; it's been a while since I did that but thought of using different color combos for the same image. Hope you like them.


And a close up of the image:

Ingredients for my card:
Images: Mo Manning- Pineapple Girl and Make it Crafty- Island Hideaway Digi Stamp
Medium: copics, promarkers, chalks
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, metal corner and twine, ribbon and shells from stash,doily.
Dies; Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doliy Die, nestabilities standard circle die.
Sentiment: computer generated

For my second card I went for more tropical colors:


And some close-ups:



Ingredients for my card:
Images: Mo Manning- Pineapple Girl and Make it Crafty- Island Hideaway Digi Stamp
Medium: copics, promarkers, chalks
DP: Cajoline Scrap, Echo Park- Paradise Beach- digital from Jessica Sprague (unfortunately I think they've been retired:))
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, metal corner and twine, ribbon and shells from stash,doily.
Dies; Marianne Design circle die, Sizzix Alphabet set to cut the letters from glittered foam.

These are some of my holiday cards I wanted to show you. I will have some more for the following weeks. I'm just not yet ready to accept the fact autumn will soon invade us:((.
Hope you will join us at Mo's for our Anything Goes challenge. Please take a look on the challenge blog for some wonderful card samples from my team colleagues too.

Till next time...hugs & kisses,

12 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh waw this one is a beauty. Love the layout and the shape. You are a really talented lady. Hugs! Mojca

Jeni said...

These easels are fabulous!!! What a beautiful scene you created ~jeni :)

Pat said...

I'm with you, Iulia! I don't want to think about Autumn yet...at least until after we go on vacay in 5 weeks!! hehe! I tell ya, these cards are so luscious...the colors are so vibrant and the seascape is so inviting!! Makes me wish I was at the beach right NOW!! Stunning!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Its beautiful Iulia! The scene you created is just stunning!

Kara Lynne said...

Such fun, beautiful, and detailed cards. I love that you kept them the same but colored them differently!

Debbie said...

Totally Stunning... Such detail you've used down to those little shells. great job as always


Hugs
Debbie

Carla S. said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Iulia! Fantastic coloring of the scenes!

Flogistix said...

wow...really nice design for the card. . .thanks a lot for showing it to me..keep it up . .
vapor recovery tower

Tracy said...

You put a lot of work in to this one Iulia. There are so many cute embellies on here and I just love the way you've created her scene. Beautifully done! Hugs!

Cathy said...

Iulia, this is gorgeous as always, love the coloring which is so so beautiful. The details and embellishments are perfect, makes me want to go on vacation LOL.

Ellibelle said...

Hi Iulia, hope you had a fabulous vacation!!
Your cards are lovely, I especially like the first color combo, but the second one is really beautiful too!
Love the easel style!

Plastic Cards Printing said...

This is looking so great. So nicely designed. How many time you have spent in designing this amazing card?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...