Thursday 18 October 2012

LIli's Little Fairies- Anything Goes

Hi everyone!
My second post today is for  
where we have an   
ANYTHING GOES
 theme, perfect time to play with our favorite stamps, no strings attached, no requirements.

I made a christening card this time, which looks really lovely IRL but I left home at the beginning of the week on a business trip and relied on hubby to take the pics. That's the reason why I'm late with this one, initially he sent me an incomplete card, then he realized he had to make a bow as I forgot to tie it up, so you can imagine the struggle he went through:))
So this is how a man made bows looks like ( no offense for the male crafters out there- he's not from that category:)):




I had to post it, I shall perhaps change the pic when I get home. You can take it from me it is a very cute card.

The inside is decorated to match the front . The papers are from different collections, some of them are digital. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the wooden elements from a local store. I also added some lace and seam binding from The Ribbon Girl.

And a pic of the inside:


Challenges:

Crafts and Me -Lace and Pearls, Little Red Wagon - Bow, Ruby's Rainbow -Cute and Cuddly, Bearly Mine - Anything Goes, Crafty Sentiments -Bows Or Ribbons, Everybody-Art-Challenge -Bling, Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Pink, Pearls & Lace, Kenny K`s Krafty Krew -Think Pink, A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers
Thank you for your visit! Hope many of you will join us at Lili's Little Fairies! Look forward to see your beautiful creations!

Hugs,

29 comments:

KandA said...

Such a beautiful christening card. Love the design and fab image. I think your hubby tied a wonderful bow and took very good photos xx

Mojca said...

Oh what a pretty card. The colors are so perfect and gorgeous image. hugs! Mojca

Marilyn said...

Beautiful and such a gorgeous layout.

Carla S. said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Iulia! Wonderful coloring and design!

Christina C. said...

Two posts in one day????? WOW!!! I'm lucky if I can do one a week!!!! LOL
This card is exquisite, Iulia. Such a precious image...so delicately showcased! Beautiful job, as always!

Sharon said...

Man bow or not it is still such an adorable card. Love this image and the layout is stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Fleur said...

A real beauty,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Fleur said...

A real beauty,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Debbie said...

Love how this turned out. So creative.

Hugs
Debbie

Frouwke said...

It's cute and beautiful!
grts
frouwke

Donna said...

Beautiful work Lulia and such a cute image! Thanks for joining in with our flower challenge at AGOAC :) Donna ♥ x

Laila said...

this is super stunning, and oh so perfect! i really love it :)
thank you for playing with us at the KennyK Krew's challengeblog :)
-Laila

Fabiola said...

oh! c'est trop adorable...biz

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card julia, I love the image and colours, kate x

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

You made a gorgeous Christening Card.
Love your sweet papers and soft colors.
I had to smile when I read about the bow your hubby made. However, he made one, I can't think that my husband is doing that.
Big Hug Marianne

Suzilou said...

This is so sweet, what a gorgeous card and what a cute wooden baby grow.

Thank you for joining in with KennyK this week :)

Shelby said...

This is the sweetest gatefold card. Love how you've done her dress and all of the frilliness! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K this week.

Shelby

Basslady said...

a totally cute masterpiece!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Emma H said...

Gorgeous, even with a man bow - I'm not sure mine could even make one!

Mau xx said...

This is Beautiful Iulia, I love everything about it :) I think your hubby did a wonderful job with the bow! it will make the card extra special too, having his imput on it... hugs Mau xx

Tracey Manderson said...

Oh my this is so beautiful!! Lovely card Iulia. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥ Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

Marjorie said...

Wow! Iulia, this is just beautiful...fabulous design too!..I love this image...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous. It's so pretty.

sara said...

beautiful card so pretty thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me
hugs sara x x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi sweetie!
This card is just so amazingly beautiful. I absolutely adore that gorgeous image and the way you have coloured it. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Unknown said...

Hi Lulia - it's been a while since I've visited you & have LOVED looking through all your beautiful work!
Also I've nominated you for the 'versatile blogger award' if your interested, check out this link...
http://craftrocks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/blog-awards.html
Take Care,
Deb.xxx

Pat said...

Oh dear! Your husband is an angel! And I think he did a pretty good job on the bow. hehe! Your card is just stunning! I love this LOTV image...and your coloring is gorgeous, as always! I love the papers you used too...you have the prettiest papers, I swear!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sandy Ang said...

such a precious card !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...