Thursday 11 October 2012

Letter Challenge at DP2 and another happy lot...

Happy Thursday sweet peeps! It's challenge day at Mo's Digital Pencil Too and time for you to rack your brains about all those B's you can put on your Mo card or project because we're having a letter themed challenge and that is:

B
(babies, buttons, brides, buttons, birthdays, blooms....)

Can't say I was very effective at finding B's as I didn't have much time to pond over this one. My card today was a request from a group of ladies for their sons' teacher at kindergarten on her birthday. Of course, Mo has the perfect images on these occasions. I just found it a bit hard to choose among them:)



I added the sentiment on the heart in Photoshop; it's the Romanian for "Happy Birthday!". Of course, I intentionally altered the "N" so as to appear kids wrote that:)

The oval nestie is removable.  Here's a close-up:


Ingredients:
DP: Marianne Design- Eline's Pretty Papers Bloc
Embellies: flowers and ribbon- WOC and IAM Roses, charm- Bunny Zoea, wood bird, pencils and lace- stash
Die cuts: nesties, Go Kreate

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes, Divas by Design -Anything Goes, Simon Says Stamp - dies/punches, Deep Ocean Challenge -Anything Goes, Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes, Totally Papercrafts – Lets see those shapes




Thank you so much for your visit! Please take a moment to check out my talented DT sister's cards, starting from the challenge blog here!

Hugs,


24 comments:

Berry said...

Amazing work sweetie love how you combined those images! hugs Rebekah xx

Jane said...

Fantastic creation Iulia, and I adore the pencil additions, a great finishing touch!
Hugs
Jane

Dena said...

Girl! Your cards are so unique! I know I will always find something extra special here!!!!!!! LOVE this!!! All the sweet characters are colored so perfectly, you rock!!!
Hugs, Dena

Therese said...

Ahh...sooo cute! Awesome colouring! I love your blog. So many beautiful creations. :)

Carla S. said...

Fabulous creation, Iulia! Love the images you merged and your awesome coloring!

Eulalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarkerGeek said...

This is so fantastic! Love it.

~Elaine
Quixotic Cards

Mojca said...

Oh such pretty papers and a lovely layout, gorgeous coloring ... abolutely fabulous. hugs! mojca

Hetty said...

Wow, what a great card.

Debbie said...

this is just Gorgeous!!! I know the teacher is going to love it. The backwards "n" is something kids have a hard time with and all those images are just perfect together. Your coloring and design are again just perfectly done.

Hugs
Debbie

Lisa Carroll said...

This is amazing! Your coloring is absolutely stunning, and I love all of the fun embellishments. :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Frouwke said...

what a sweet card!
grts
frouwke

Tracy said...

I love your merged image cards Iulia. Mo's characters are all so expressive and full of life so they can't help but make a fun card. Beautiful work! Hugs!

Eulalia said...

Great Iulia, amazing colouring, lovely card!!
Thank you for joining us in Deep Ocean Challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

Oh Iulia, I love this scene you made with these images. And the coloring is stunning.
Love, love these little pencils.
Hugs Marianne

Franz♥ said...

Another original and gorgeous creation Iulia! Fab embellishments...i love those pencils!

Hugs, Franz.

Pat said...

oooh oooh ooooh! Look at you!! Are you the queen of merging, or what? I am pea green with envy!! Someday I'll figure out how to merge!! Debbie just rolls her eyes at me! hehehe!! Your coloring and design work are pure GORGEOUS-ness! (My own made up word...but it surely fits!) How fun that that little card can be removed to write on...I am so stealing this idea! Sending big hugs your way, my sweet friend! Pat

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card!! Beautiful idea and combination of the digistamps. Perfect coloring.

Kathleen said...

Oh My Word sweetie! This is outstanding! I love how you have used all the images, it makes one stunning card! Love it!
Hugs
Kat xx

Kim Bell said...

Iulia
Your card is just amazing. I love how you merged all three images together Wow, Wow.

Hugz
Kim

Joey said...

my gosh Lulia, your card is just AMAZING!!!! Joey xx

Anja said...

Hehe, Pat is right: You ARE the Queen of merging! I absolute adore your cards, esp. the ones with merged images. Despite the huge choice of images you always chose the perfect ones! And you always color them so fab and add the perfect embellishments!

Hugs, Anja

Franz♥ said...

Another little comment to thank you for having joined us(mmmm, hope this is right :) at Deep Ocean this forthnight too! Have you seen? Your were on our Top5 last week!

Anja and Pat are right about merging...i hope I'll do it better next time! (thanks for offering your aid on FB group, hun:)

Hugs, Franz

Lorraine said...

Fabulous. Just fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...