Thursday 4 October 2012

Anything Goes at Mo's Digital Pencil Too

Happy Wednesday sweet peeps! It's time for our Anything Goes challenge at
 so just show us a Mo card, whatever crosses your mind, no strings attached this time. I try to go a bit ahead with my Christmas cards, I'm sure I'll need plenty of them by the end of the year, so here's what I made this time:

I merged Mo's gorgeous boy with drums, whom you can find here in her store, with a Make It Crafty background and added lots of glitter and stickles and Twinklets and false snow to create a Christmas scene. I also added an acetate sheet to protect the image and I think I like the way it turned out:):



Ingredients:
Stamps: Mo Manning- Shall I play it for you, Make It Crafty- Cold by Light
Coloring medium: copics, promarkers, chalks
DP: Graphic 45 Deluxe Christmas
Embellishments: flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, metal brads and charms from Bunny Zoe; ribbon- The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment: Lili Of the Valley

Here's a close up:



And a side shot, to show you how I added the acetate:


Sorry for the bad pics, I don't seem to get them right lately. Gotta practice on that.

I also found a few challenges I would want to enter my card:

Delightful Challenges -Winter holiday, Pixie Dust Studio - Anything goes, Just Keep on Creating - Christmas,Created With Love - Christmas, The Paper Girls -Acetate or Transparencies (acetate), Robyn`s Fetish - Sewing (Real or Faux) , Di's Digis Designs -Animals acting like People

This card is for sale in my Etsy Shop.
sold

Thank you for your visit! See you later with a Lili of the Valley card!

Hugs, 

23 comments:

Eileen said...

Iulia this is totally gorgeous. Love the image and of course your perfect colouring. Great use of a ribbon as a stopper. A really beautiful card
Eileen x

Frouwke said...

Prachtige kaart, en heel knap ingekleurd!
grts
frouwke

Dorcas said...

Wow Iulia! You have the PERFECT winter sky!! I love how you made a background for the image and all the snow looks so real. Amazing!

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Iulia! Love the wonderful winter scene you created! Your merged the perfect images and colored them beautifully! Great details, too!

Jane said...

Yet another stunning creation
Hugs
Jane

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is a great card!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is stunning, your colouring is amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Lulia,I love this little scene.Gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us again at Created With Love Challenges :)

Debbie said...

The scene you created is just Stunning!!! and the bow in the front is also just stunning!!!! what a different way to hold the easel card It would take me days upon days to create one of those... I'm Bow challenged remember...lol

Hugs
Debbie

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish sewing faux or real challenge. good luck cheers Sue x

craftin-dawn said...

Gorgeous! Love the image, it is just adorable and you colored it so well! thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges
DawnD

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow I have to day this is beyond beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda.

Tracy said...

I don't know how you manage to make your marker coloring look like painting, but I love it. Another gorgeous creation with the addition of those fun MIC backgrounds. Love the scrunched ribbon for the easel card stopper too. Hugs!

Franz♥ said...

Another fab work Iulia! I love the image you've create and the background is wonderful!

Your works are little masterpieces :)

Hugs, Franz.

Anja said...

Super gorgeous card, Iuila! As always I am totally blown away by your coloring, especially this stunning winter sky is breathtaking! Everything fits so perfectly, papers, colors, charms and so on ... Just awesome, hun!

Hugs, Anja

Pat said...

Ohhhh...Iulia...you create the most brilliant scenes! I love this Mo image...and, in fact, am coloring it up for next week. hehehe! I'm thinking it's time I start making Christmas cards too...since it's October already! LOL!! I always get such fabulous inspiration from your blog! Hugs. Pat Frank

Anne said...

Oh wow, this is amazing and very inspiring - I need to have a go myself xx

Kim Bell said...

Iulia
WOW, WOW! Love your card layout, just beautiful I tell you? Smiles. Love the distress backround with the Mic winter theme! Awesome!!
Hugz
Kim

Sassy Raggedy said...

Stunning Christmas Card. So beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges. Hope you will join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and fab design.
Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card, the image of the little drummer boy is gorgeous, colours too, I love it, kate x

Sandy Ang said...

an utterly beautiful easel card !

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...