Wednesday 28 November 2012

Whimsy Stamps- Guest Designer Contest

Hi everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog today!
I have a new card to share with you today I made with one of my favorite images by Sylvia Zet, they are so cute!
While I was checking out the Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop for their new releases I saw that they are having the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for their January 2013 Release. I am a big Whimsy Stamps fan so I thought I would throw my name into the pool and give it a shot, why not?

This is my newest Christmas card:



I chose the shaker type, cause everybody seems to love  them,especially the kids. I used lots of glitter and silver decorations to make it look bright and festive.

These are some close-ups:





Card recipe:
Stamp: Sylvia Zet - Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps: Let It Snow
Coloring medium: copics/promarkers
Embellies: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, sequins, ribbons and lace/stash
Die cuts: Marianne Design label, nestabilities grand ovals
Sentiment; Tracey Brossart

This card is for sale here, in my Etsy store.


This is a card I made a couple of weeksago featuring another lovely image by Sylvia Zet:



Thank you so much for coming by! See ya tomorrow!

Hugs,

19 comments:

Karola B said...

beautiful card!!!

Unknown said...

Wow these cards are fantastic, I love the embellishments that you used. The stamps are very sweet and coloured very well.
Francy

Therese said...

Both of them are just beautiful! :)

Dena said...

Hey girl! Don't you just LOVE Sylvia's work? Oh, they are toooooooo cute! You have really done an amazing job on both of these cards. The shaker is awesome. Of course Whimsy would want you......your work is always the BEST!

Christina C. said...

OUTSTANDING work, Iulia!!!! Superb coloring and gorgeous designing!

Mojca said...

Oh waw what ana adorable image. I love the shaker card style. hugs! mojca

Carla S. said...

Stunning cards, Iulia! I love them both! Exceptional coloring and gorgeous embellishments! Good luck with the GDT call!

cuilliesocks said...

Well Julia I'd give you the job!! Your cards are always stunning as are these two here. Your colours and layout is fantastic and I especially love the shaker card. Good luck with your application for GD, kate x

cuilliesocks said...

Well Julia I'd give you the job!! Your cards are always stunning as are these two here. Your colours and layout is fantastic and I especially love the shaker card. Good luck with your application for GD, kate x

linnzan said...

Love them both!
Adorable silver details on the first one!
/Linn

Vicky said...

So very beautiful Iulia...I love them hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Fabiola said...

trop trop belle, j'adore, biz

Jane said...

Stunning cards as always Iulia.
Hugs
Jane

thecraftycavalier said...

Completely stunning Iulia! I've been making shaker cards too - such fun for Christmas. Your colouring is always stunning and your creation a real joy to see. :) Hugs, jayne xx

ednamburgess said...

Such cute cards and the colors and designs are delightful. Edna

Sherri said...

Both of these cards are just spectacular! If anyone would be a perfect guest designer, it would be you. Your cards are all just delightful! Good luck!!

debby4000 said...

Another two amazing cards love them both.
luv
Debby

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

These are absolutely stunning!
Love these colours and your design.
Good luck with the challenge
Hugs
Chris x

Anonymous said...

Your cards are just beautiful, they would be lucky to have you as GDT
Hugs julie P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...