Friday 9 November 2012

All things bright and beautiful at Lili's Little Fairies

Hi again! This is my second post today; I have another Christmas card to share with you- as I told you last week- there'll be plenty of them:)
The challenge theme we have prepared for you this week at Lili's Little Fairies is , as the title of my post says:

All things bright and beautiful!



I made a shaker card for a change, I thought those tiny stars look beautiful with these cute angels:)
The papers are all digital from Cajoline Papers and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.

Some close-ups:


Those flowers are in fact deep red, they look a bit lighter in the pic.


Card recipe:
Stamp- Lili of the Valley- Musical Christmas
Coloring medium: copics & promarkers
DP: corrugated golden cardboard and cardstock/stash, patterned paper/Cajoline Papers
Tools and dies: Cuttlebug, sewing machine, nestabilities circle, grand ovals and scalopped classic ovals, Memory Box- Holly Flourish
Embellishments: flowers/Wild Orchid Crafts, snowflake charm, gold pearls/Bunny Zoe, lace, ribbon/stash
Sentiment: computer generated- in case you want it feel free to save it to your computer as a gift:)- just click on it to enlarge, then save.



Challenges for my card:
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas, City Crafter Challenge -Stars & Sparkles,  Loves Rubber Stamps  Anything Goes, Sweet stamps- Christmas, Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes, 

I popped this card in my Etsy shop; thank you for considering.


That's it for today, thank you so much for your support and welcome to my new followers! I love hearing from you all!
Hugs,



16 comments:

KandA said...

Stunning card. Super design and lovely rich colours xx

cuilliesocks said...

Julia this is so lovely, colouring is fabulous, love it, kate x

Dobra said...

Oh, she is so beautiful and coloured perfectly.
I love all your wonderful detailing

Unknown said...

Hi Julia I can see your work is still outstanding!!!!! This is breathtaking!!!!! I love it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so beautiful! Love your creations ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Karola B said...

Love it. Beautiful

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so fabulous, love all the colors and the details you added to this adorable image. thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love said...

This is jaw-dropping stunning! What a sweet image and I love the gold stars for the shaker! I added your Etsy store to my favorites and popped in and this lovely card was gone already! Beautiful job! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply gorgeous, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love all the pretty sparkle!!Thank You so much for shaing your wonderful card this week at CCCB :-)

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Iulia dear,
Your card is beautiful. I love the tiny little stars. Beautiful design and coloring. thank you for the sentiment. I will use it for sure.
Hugs Maz

Sherri said...

Amazing! This is another gorgeous creation. You put so much detail into your cards that they are just awesome!

Unknown said...

gorgeous card the image is so cute and I love the sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
Kaz.CBN DT.

Unknown said...

Your card is Beautiful. So many yummy sparkles, perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Marjorie said...

This is really beautiful Iulia:)..gorgeous papers and embellishment, and I love how you have done the Shaker section...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Fabiola said...

superbe comme toujours, difficile d'atteindre ton niveau, biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...