Friday 14 December 2012

Something New at Lili's Little Fairies

Hi again my lovelies! It's time for a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies, and a chance for you to get to play with your new craft items, either stamps (LOTV stamps, of course) or new products. 
I have another Christmas card to show you today, my second one for this Thursday (please scroll down for my Mo Manning card) , with a lovely LOTV stamp I haven't inked so far, so a new one for me:):


The colors are also a bit unusual for me, but I it's nice to work a bit out of one's comfort zone.
Card recipe:
Stamp: LOTV- Fesive Fairy
Papers: Monika Designs- Winter Dreams
Die cuts: Marianne Design creatables- Christmas tree, nestabilities- scalopped circles, Memory Box- Holly Flourish
Sentiment: computer generated and image is A Holly Wreath digi bought no idea were from...sorry



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Flutterby Wednesdays - open (all month), Ruby's Rainbow -Christmas with non-traditional colors , Flourishes -Non-Traditional Festive Colours, Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge -  Metallic Christmas, Sweet Stamps -Sparkle & Bling, Fashionista Challenge - Winter

Hope many of you will join us for this week's challenge at Lili's Little Fairies! Look forward to see your new stuff on your new cards:)!
Wish you all a wonderful rest of the week!
Hugs,


27 comments:

Laine said...

So beautiful.
Laine
X

Dena said...

Just STUNNING! You do pastels and bold colors beautifully! What a wonderful card!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhh, my dear, this is just stunning.....out-of-this-world beautiful!!!! I love your work, Iulia....superb coloring and luscious details and layout!

Ribbon Girl said...

FABULOUS! Papers, colouring, layout and embellishments are so beautiful - you have made a work of art!! big hugs and may I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a fantastic 2013, hugs from Mary G x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Julia!!!, kate x

Danielle Champagne said...

Magnifique Iulia, I love this pretty window, and all the glitter! Hugs.

thecraftycavalier said...

Iulia, this is just perfection! Everything about this card is perfect - the colouring, the colours, the layout! Just stunning! We are lucky to have you on the Fairy team! Big hugs, Jayne xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cards you make Iulia! Love your coloring, wish I could color like you.
I'm a follower now, like to see and learn more from you.
Thanks for your compliment on my Mo-card, I'm honoured.
Liselot

Vicky said...

Stunning Iulia...such beautiful work hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

So, so beautiful, just gorgeous!
Helen x

Sharon said...

So many words to use here. Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning. Love it all.
Hugs Sharon. x

Mojca said...

Waw the colours are so pretty and I love the image that you used. Gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Sherri said...

This is a WOW card for sure! Love the colors & your layout is amazing!

Pat said...

Beyond gorgeous, my sweet friend! I love the papers...and your embellies! And, as always, your coloring is exquisite!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Basslady said...

a fantastic card with awesome colouring and details!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card I love the image and the colours
Thank you for joining in at Rubys Rainbows this time

Jackie x

Broni said...

This is just beautiful! I love the colors! I'm so glad you could play along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Henrikke said...

Hi Julia

I was wondering where you got that huge silver snowflake from your last card? Is it a die or an embellishment?

Hugs from Henrikke (Norway), huge fan!

Inky Angel said...

This is simply stunning Iulia. Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionista Challenge.
Hugs,
Katie

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very pretty card Iulia. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

Judy McKay said...

Stunning card. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

Fleur said...

A STUNNING card, great colours and a fab layout
HUGZ Fleur xXx

shaz earl said...

Wow! a stunning card!

Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

Hugs Shaz x

Franz♥ said...

Fab colouring and design Iulia, another stunning creation!

Hugs, Franz.

XxJULESxX said...

wow just stunning!!!!

Design og Hobby said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors and the coloring is truly WOW!!!
Hugs Gry

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Julia
Wow
What a great card,
loving you colour combo,
simply stunning,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...