Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas full of Love

Hi everyone!
I've been making lots of Christmas cards lately. I thought maybe I'd show you some of them before Christmas is here. 
Today I have a blue card,so not like me, but well, it's great to play differently now and then. Also for a change, I chose a sweet Make It Crafty image and put together a somehow different Christmas card:


Card recipe:
Image:Make It Crafty- Angel and Cherub
Coloring medium: copics/promarkers
DP:no DP- heavy cardstock with snowflake prints
Embellies: flowers- WOC/IAM Roses; ribbon and charm- WOC
Die cuts: nestabilities- grand ovals; Memory Box- Frostyville Border,Marianne Design- heart die and some martha Stewart punch I think
Sentiment: computer generated; just click on the image below and save if you want it



This card is for sale for now in my Etsy store.

Challenges for my card:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts -Winter, ABC Challenges -Holiday Cards with Bling, Created With Love -Christmas Blues, Eureka Stamps -Winter Wonderland , Lexi's Creations -Christmas , Made Especially For You -Christmas Card with a Die Cut, My Craft Spot -Merry Christmas, There's Magic in the Air -Sparkle, Victorine Originals -Blue & White,Card and Scrap -Something with Angels, Crafting When We Can -Fairy tales, One Stitch At A Time -Anything Goes, The Ribbon Girls -Christmas Projects

Thank you so much for coming by! Hope you like my card!



Hugs,


27 comments:

Sherri said...

Your cards are almost too beautiful to be called cards. They should be called "gifts" instead. I love all the detail you put in them.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Such a sweet scene, beautifully coloured and created
Hugs julie P

Jane said...

This card definitely has the wow factor!
Hugs
Jane

Mojca said...

Simply breath taking! Hugs! mojca

Christina C. said...

I love your card, Iulia.... an absolutely enchanting Christmas creation!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Wow! This is stunning! Beautiful colored image - and love all the little details you added!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. Oh WOW, what a stunning creation. So much fabulous work and detail has gone into this. I love your cute image too.
Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Julia this is gorgeous, I love everything about it. The colours and image are just perfect and your flowers are so beautiful, kate x

Chris Hanselman said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in our Christmas Blues challenge at Created With Love Challenges

Chris

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow this is simply wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K.

Robin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I think you should go outside your comfort zone more often. The blues are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CWWC unfortunately you have entered too many challenges to qualify for ours but there is still time. Please join us again soon. Hugs, Robin

GiGi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bright colors with the white and all your embellishments! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Fabiola said...

magnifique!!! biz

Jytte said...

Oh my!! This card is STUNNING!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Card and Scrap :)

DT, Jytte

sue w. said...

Hi Julia, love the image and the colours you used, such fab details too.
Hugs Sue W.

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this is just darling, beautiful card! Thank you for playing along this week at ABC challenges!

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhhhhh wooooooow this is a stunning card. I totally love all the gorgeous details. Your coloring is really amazing.

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness....this is just the most gorgeous card! What a lovely creation. I'd just LOVE to have you come by and share with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes and we would LOVE having you join us. I hope you will stop by!
Blessings,
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so pretty, great embellishing! thanks for linking
up with us at MEFY!

Alljazzed2create said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at Me4Y.

Kristy said...

This is absolutely AMAZING! It is so beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with us over at MEFY! : )

Kristy

Scrappin Mama said...

Abosulety gorgeous! Love the colors and the image is adorable..
Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges

Robin said...

Beautiful card! I absolutely love the image and colors you used:)
Thanks for playing along at MEFY.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Thanks for entering your stunning creation in our Christmas Challenge at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

Sassy Raggedy said...

My goodness - I want I want I want...Let me give you my address...lol This is just lovely. One of the best cards I have seen this season. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps. joann sassy raggedy

Dorthe said...

Such a sweet card.
Thanks for joining the Card and Scrap challenge.

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful. The image is gorgeous as is the layout and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...