Thursday 5 July 2012

Mo Manning Summer Card

Hi there sweet friends! Hope you are having a great summer; can't wait for our seaside holiday, count the days till the second half of July!:) Hence all my summer cards- you'll have plenty to see as I have made them in advance. I love everything about summer...and  yes, including the heat...lol! Am I not freaky?:))
We have an "Anything Goes" theme this week at Mo's Digital Pencil Too, perfect occasion for me to play with summer digis. Mo has the most wonderful images for this part of the year; I've already made 5 summer themed cards and haven't got enough with them.
Today's card was for my beautiful friend Paula who just turned 32. She's always preoccupied with being slim and tanned (both of which she is), that's why I chose this lovely "skinny" Little Umbrella...lol and made sure her back turned out reddish:):


I love easel cards but hate taking photos of them; somehow they look better in the flesh. Anyways, hope you like it.
Here's a list of the "ingredients":
Images- Mo Manning- Little Umbrella , Mo Manning- Beach Elements
DP- My Mind's Eye
Embellishments- Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, bling and pin; ribbon, shells and corals from stash.
Sentiment: quotes from the internet, computer generated.

Here are some close ups:


And the sentiment:



Thank you for paying me a visit today! I truly appreciate your time and effort and hope you  like what you see! 
Look forward to seeing your beautiful "Anything Goes" creations! Till then, sending big hugs to all of you and take care!


8 comments:

Pat said...

You've done it again, my sweet friend! Yep...you've created yet another masterpiece!! I've always loved this Mo image...and oh, the scene is fabulous! I love her slight "sunburn"...and the sentiment is fabulous! I love the "bubbles" and the embellies...the shells are perfect!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivonne said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Beautiful papers and colors. LOVE the image and the coloring is amazing. LOVE the sentiment too!! Sooo beautiful! Hugs, ivonne

Dorcas said...

Oh you're TOO naughty! LOL LOve it! THis is such a fun card, GF, youve created a masterpiece yet again. :)

Debbie said...

This is just an amazing scene you've created.. and just the perfect sentiments for this once again over the top drop dead gorgeous creation!!!

Have fun at the seaside when you go!!
Hugs
Debbie

Tress said...

This card is fabulous! One of the best I've seen using this design.

Mojca said...

Oh waw this is really grgeous work Julia. Your coloring is fabulous and I really like this image. She is so relaxed and having good time ... what a shame I won't see the sea this summer. Hugs! Mojca

Tracy said...

Precious Iulia! Your coloring looks so amazing. Her sunburn is perfect! LOL Love all the little extras you added on the inside of the card too. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...