Thursday 19 July 2012

Hugs and Kisses at Mo's Challenges

Hi everyone!
It's challenge time at Mo's Digital Pencil Too and week two of our GDT call. Lots of beautiful entries this week too; we are thrilled so many of you love playing with Mo's delightful digis!
Our challenge theme is Hugs and Kisses  so lots of options for us here too. Just use your imagination and some Mo Manning digi/s and play along!
I made a birthday card in girly colors using this lovely Penelope Party  Wagon  digi, perfect for any birthday girl of any age:):



 Ingredients for my card:
Image: Mo Manning- Penelope Party Wagon
Medium: copics/promarkers
DP: Doodlebug,, MME and some digital
Embellishments: WOC flowers, pearls, some bits and pieces, stickles, ribbon from stash
Sentiment: freebie from internet- can't find it at the moment:(

Here's an inside view:


Now it's your turn. Choose one or more of Mo's beautiful images and follow this week's theme to join us at Mo's! Also, please don't forget to add GD after your name if you want to be considered for the GDT spots in the months to come. We look forward to seeing your gorgeous projects!
Thank you for coming by my part of the world; your comments always make me happy; thank you for taking the time to leave some love:)

Have a great rest of the week!


9 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so beauitful. I love that sweet image and the layout and papers are fabulous.

Debbie said...

This is just GORGEOUS...but then again I always say that about your cards...Love her pink hair...we see a lot of that here in New York..lol

Hugs
Debbie

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Iulia! Love the papers the gatefold and the adorable image! Great coloring and details!

Pat said...

Hi Iulia...I am lovin' Penelope's pinkalicious hair!! You are the queen of fun and bright colors!! Your coloring is stunning, as always! I need to make more of these gatefold cards...I love the design!! Have a great vacay, girlfriend! Hugs. Pat Frank

Cassie said...

Oh my, this is fantastic! I LOVE her pink hair. . .too cute :D

Ellibelle said...

Another stunning creation Iulia!! I just love all the wonderful colors you used! Gorgeous sketch too and one of my fave. Mo images!

julissa garcia said...

wow what a beautiful project.
hello my name is julissa recently discovered your blog and I really loved his work is beautiful congratulations.
many blessings

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness this is TOO fun!!! I just looooove her pink hair! Gorgeous, fun card!

Tracy said...

Oh wow! Look at that pink hair! It's fabulous Iulia! Sure hope you're having lots of fun on vaca. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...