Wednesday 15 June 2011

Emerald Faerie Garden DT card

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce you that we've already reached our third challenge at Emerald Faerie Garden and we are happy so many of you have joined us in the fun! We look forward to see what you will come up with this fortnight too as the theme is a fabulous one- PETALS- so why not show us your flowers or maybe their petals... hehe?:))) You can enter any card or project you want but of course we would love you to use our gorgeous faeries available here in Digi or rubber form!
Here's my entry:




I have used Ebony and Willy and Mia for my card and masked them to create the scene. I imagined it as an anniversary card from son/daughter to parents:) The design is a bit complicated but I simply love using acetate on my cards and wanted something different. All the panels are machine stitched.  I shall post a tutorial in July in case anyone is interested in "how is made" stuff:)

Here's a close-up of the image:


And the inside:



Recipe:
Stamps; Emerald Faerie- Ebony and Willy and Mia
Coloring medium: Promarkers
DP: Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird- digital from Jessica Sprague
Embellies: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from the Ribbon Girl, charm from Bunny Zoe, bling
Dies/punches: Magnolia Doohikeys- swirl , fence and grass, Martha Stewart -Monarch butterfly, Cherry Lynn doily, circle nesties
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley

Challenges for my card:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts -  Fairies
Top Tip Tuesday -  Open Challenge
Cheerful Stamp Pad -  Things with wings
Craft Your Passion - It's Magical
There's Magic in the Air - Pick 2 from: Flowers, Ribbon, Pearls/Gems and/or Die Cuts.
Pollycraft - Ribbon and Flowers
A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers & Charms 
Totally Gorjuss -  #84 Flower Power
Wee memories -  #59 Anything Goes 
Fabulous Friday - Stitching.
Stamp Something - Something punched.   

Ok, if you like my faeries I invite you over at the Emerald Faerie challenge blog and see the wonderful creations my so very talented teamies have prepared for us! Gorgeous stuff, you won't be disappointed! And don't forget to enter the challenge in order to win two of these fabulous faeries!
Thanks for coming by! Every comment is always appreciated! 
Big hugs,


38 comments:

Nela said...

Wow Iulia, a beautiful card!!!
And the lovely images coloured so beautifully!
Hugs Nela

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Iulia...fabulous image and beautiful colouring too sweetie...!

have a lovely day...hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

Just beautiful Iulia,gorgeous colouring and the image is fabulous.Brilliant card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Iulia, this is so gorgeous, fab colouring & a stunning card

Miria said...

Hi, Julia. Your card is stunning, I love these fairies! Congrats on your GDT at LOTV! Hugs, Miria

coops said...

wow, fantastic card iulia.the images are gorgeous and i love your stunning colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning.Wonderful creation with so many fab details.Your colouring is fantastic.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Larisa said...

Iulia, this is really so much gorgeous!!! The colouring is fantastic!

Dobra said...

Very beautiful a card
beautifully painted stamp
Your work is always so great
be present

Dobra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely beautiful card,I like everything about it.
Kevin xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Iulia, love your coloring and this style of card, and all the lovely embellies you add to your card.
hugs
Donna xx

Dena said...

Let me just say......OMG!!!!!! This is gorgeous!!!! Please, please do a tutorial, I would love to make one. LOVE the gorgeous DP you used and your coloring skills are over the top!
Hugs, Dena

Kelly said...

Another stunning gorgeous card. I love the style and the papers are matched to bring interest and great design. You really inspire my taste in cards. I always admire your coloring too. Your cards are so fresh and enjoyable.

Christina C. said...

Iulia...this is absolustely STUNNING!
OMG...you did an outstanding job coloring and showcasing these cute images!!!! It is always such a pleasure visiting your inspirational blog!

Julie said...

This is so pretty, your colouring is beautiful

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous card! Such a cute image! And lovely bright colours! Your cards always realy stand out!
hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Girl, this is so stunning!!! I love your amazing details and your coloring is just fabulous!! Such a fun folded card too!! :) Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something this week!! :)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is fabulous, love the image hugs pops x

Dorcas said...

I love this Iulia! The coloring is AWESOME and I love the fence and grass detail. Really gorgeous card!!

Christine said...

Stunning creation awesome colouring think its ALL been said bout this card..
thanks for sharing with us at "A Gem of a chall" this wk.

smiles Christine x

Kat said...

What a sweet image and I love the scene you've created. Love the inside too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Nicola said...

Incredibly beautiful card, those vibrant papers scream summer. Gorgeous image-coloured to perfection and love all the attention to detail too!
Love Nicola xxx

PCM said...

What a bright and cheery card. I love all the beautiful colors and your faeries are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is stunning! The colours are gorgeous and the layout is just fab!
Helen x

Davi said...

Lulia your card is fabulous! I love the layers,beautiful image and the fence and grass are such a perfect embellie I LOVE it~ :)

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Super craft! This is simply a loverly addition to our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, I love the creativity! Good luck and hope to see you again next time!
HUGS
Tammy Louise

Hanna said...

Oh my godness, THAT is a work of art! Such a BRILLIANT card, Iulia! Love all the breahtaking details you've added to this masterpiece, the fence looks adorable and your flower arrangement is absolutely FABULOUS! The feather and the swirl is so very pretty, and the way you've coloured your image is jaw-dropping gorgeous!

hugs,
Hanna

Dr Sonia S V said...

your creations are always magnificent.So inspiring too.
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful images. Great card design. Thanks for sharing your art in the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dear Lulia please do drop by my blog and receive an award from me as a token of my appreciation for your work
Love Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great card-thanks for taking part in the “it’s magical” challenge at craft your passion blog

sue said...

stunning,gorgous colours & perfect colouring.sue xx

Karen Oliver said...

Hi Iulia thanks for popping over to my blog leaving a comment and following it also. I am very new to this blog thing and card making and am slowly coming to grips with it all. Your cards are amazing so bright and beautiful. Your attention to the little details are fantastic. You are an inspiration and I shall enjoy popping in to see what new beauties you have created. Colouring with markers makes such a difference to your images, I must look at investing in some.

Warmest regards Karen (New Zealand)

Vicki Romaine said...

Wow! What a great caard. I love all the colors and theThanks for joining "Things with Wings" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad. image is great.

Berry said...

Stunning card love the bright colours and those adorable images thanks for playing at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Tracey said...

This is absolutely stunning Julia, I love the Emerald Faerie images :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Sandy said...

Hey Sugar - thanks to you, I bought some of these delightful faeries this morning. Sooo cute and of course I will be taking your lead in the card I want to make with them. I think all that French talking has given you an added edge in your card designs. French women are so romantic.
Uh oh - I see another one of your cards I have not seen before -- oh woe is me I am so far behind!!!!!
Love,
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...