Thursday, 9 December 2010

Chrissy card and new challenges

Hi everyone!

    I hope you are all well! I'll just go straight to the point. I have all these Christmas cards ready to be given away and I thought I should perhaps go online with them, who knows, maybe, I could even inspire someone:)). For now, I'll just post one, I'll be back with more tomorrow.
    Since there are lots of challenges going on, why not give a shot? And, which is more painful... hehe... I have bought lots of Christmas stamps and materials this year, some of them I only used once or not at all:(.
    Enough babbling... I'm sure everyone is quite busy these days, so I would appreciate just a look at my cards:).

     My first card is my newest Magnolia stamp- Snowy Hugs. I've seen it everywhere, so I guess it's a must:).
I've colored it with Promarkers . The papers are from Raspberry Road -Christmas Traditions Paper Pack , the poinsettia is made from a leaf punch and the rose is also handmade. And, as usual, I made the leaves with Marianne design creatables and McGill branch punch. The ribbon is Papermania and the lace is from stash.
    I also took a picture o the inside, using some coordinating papers from the same pack. It's easy with this digi pack - all papers are white green and red as predominant colors, so they all match:))


Sorry about the quality of the photos. I guess you'll have to figure out how it looks like:)

The challenges I'm entering today are:
      Just Magnolia- Anything goes with sparkle
      Stampavie and more -Christmas
      Top Tip Tuesday - Use Ribbon
      All That Scraps - Something Christmas
      A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas Cards
      7 Kids College Fund - Winter Wonderland

Thank you all for taking a look!
Have nice crafting week-end!

Hugs, iulia

6 comments:

shelly said...

Such a beautiful card. The handmade flower is just darling and your coloring is very pretty! It's such a cute stamp!
hugs!!
Shell

Giò said...

Hi Iulia!!! Fabulous Christmas card, full of lovely details!! Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Only By His Grace said...

A beautiful card Julia.
Lovely traditional colors and great coloring.
Hugs Maz

kaylou said...

wow a fabulous card, thanks for joiing our christmas challenge at SAM.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Scrappinangler said...

Such a pretty card! Love the Christmas-y paper and beautiful flowers! ~T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...