Thursday 13 June 2013

School's Out at Mo's!

Hi there again! This week's at Mo's we're celebrating "SCHOOL'S OUT" at 
a theme I enjoyed very much as it reminds me of the old good days:)
For this card I merged two Mo Manning images and created a lovely beach scene in pinks and aquas. Hope you'll love it!




Sorry again for my photos, they just ruin my cards but it's better than nothing at all:(

Ingredients:
Stamps: Mo Manning- Summer Girl and Beach elements
DP:m Cosmo Cricket- digital
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and IAM Roses, shells, pearls, etc.
Sentiment: computer generated

I'll be back with more pics later, hopefully better ones this time!

Now we're waiting to see your "school's Out" ideas, I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of inspiration of you take a look at my teammates projects, starting with the challenge blog Mo's Digital Pencil Too.  Please leave some love on the way too!

Thanks for visiting! Big hugs to you all!


10 comments:

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous!! I love the sweet colours lulia, You really are the queen of easels. Its beautiful xx
Hope everyone is well.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Martina said...

Fantastic!!!! I would love to see now at the beach and enjoy the sun =)
Hugs,
Martina

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Mojca said...

Oh its just gorgeous Julia! hugs! Mojca

Kim Bell said...

Iulia
Your card is just stunning! Love it. Thanks so much for all your help regarding the merging. I also used your technique with the sand!

Hugz
Kim

Franz♥ said...

Fab little scene, sweetie and the die you used is just perfect on this card, love it!

Hugs, Franz.

Katie Sims said...

This is about as sweet as it gets! Darling image colored so sweetly and all of your details really make this card pop! Adorable card, Iulia!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the scene & gorgeous Summery colours :)

Fabiola said...

trop jolie!!! quel chou! biz

Dortesjs said...

faboules love this, gorgeous colouring to

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...