Friday 22 March 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Spring Colors

Hi everyone! 
This is a short post just to let you know we're back with a new challenge at 
and to show you a spring themed card I made this morning. It took me a couple of hours to put all those flowers together but I think it looks lovely. I used an older LOTV stamp I have never inked before and saw it so many times all over blogland ; thought it was high time I made a card with it:):


So our challenge for you this week is "spring colors"; now, it's up to you if you go with the colors of spring or choose a spring themed card; we look forward to see what you make, with a LOTV image on, of course:)

My card recipe:
Image: Lili of the Valley- On tiptoe
DP: Cajoline Scrap
Coloring medium: promarkers
Embellishments: quilled flowers, pearls from Bunny Zoe's
Sentiment: freebie from Hannelie here

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop here.

Thank you all for your visit and for your wonderful comments! Hope this brought you a lil bit of spring in your hearts cause , here, at  least, it's snowing and winter doesn't seem to leave us be:(
Hugs to all!


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card, I love the flowers quilling. The colours are fabolous.
Francy

Therese said...

Gorgeous and the flowers are very beautiful. :)

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is gorgeous. Lovely colours. Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Beautiful!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Iulia! Sweet image and beautiful embellishments!

Mojca said...

Waw! the flowers are simply gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Fabiola said...

super adorable et tellement jolie, superbes tes fleurs, biz

Jane said...

Beautiful work as always Iulia
Hugs
Jane

Aukje said...

This is gorgeous! And the flowers are very beautiful :-)
Gr. Aukje

Martina said...

Again such a lovely and beautiful card Iulia! Winter also does not want to leave here as well...:(...so we have to help ourselves with springlike cards =)
Hugs,
Martina
P.S.Today you can see my boyish Mo manning card ;)

agapanthus said...

This is so pretty and well worth all the work involved in making those flowers!

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL Iulia, love fairies, this one id so sweet, loooove the quilling, thanks for sharing and have a lovely day

debby4000 said...

Absolutely stunning and adorable.
luv
Debby

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

simply beautiful.
i love the greens and the pinks!
hope you ave a great weekend
hugs

Tracy said...

Your images are always amazingly colored my friend, but I have to say that those quilled embellishments are just breath taking. Your going to make me take up a new hobby. LOL I'll be pinning this one sweetie. Hugs!

Debbie said...

You never cease to amaze me my little Romanian friend. I really have to talk Michael into taking a detour after his class is done in Germany. You always take on something new and not only make it your own but add such flair to it that it really is a work of art. Those quilled flowers are truly amazing and I know took hours to make and are absoulutely beautiful. Every detail is just magnificent from the feathers to the charm, but the quilled flowers are just unbelievable!!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

adziamar said...

Wonderful card, very rich
Best regards

Lorraine said...

Stunning as always. You work is always faultless and so beautifully put together Iulia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...