Thursday 13 January 2011

Dinner Tilda

Hi, everyone!

I've got a busy week so far but, hopefully managed to finish in time my first Magnolia card for the year and enter it at Just  Magnolia and Magnolia Down Under Challenges
I used Dinner Tilda , my very first Magnolia stamp and I just love this cutie's attitude. She's sitting there waiting for someone but,at the same time she seems so confident:) I'm always nervous while waiting so I guess I admire that attitude... hehe.

So, here's my card:



I colored this sweetie with copics this time ( used R27, R08, R17, E50, 51, R02, G07,14, E33, E43, E47) I have no idea why she's so pinkish in the picture, she looks great in real life:(. The papers are digital from Sassy Designs Tranquility Paper Pack, and Webster's pages- Waiting for Santa.

The die-cuts I've used are labels nestabilities, Marianne design creatables- the scalloped circle and ribbon die which is actually gold but hardly noticeable in the picture:). The sentiment is made from peel-offs from Echo Park then mounted on pads. Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.... originally... hehe, but colored them a bit with my copics. I ran out of 2,5 cm red roses so I colored up a cream one, but, since the picture is so bad, one could hardly notice... hehehe. Well, I just cannot refrain from adding a personal touch and ruin everything...

And the challenges I have in mind for little Tilda are:
Just Magnolia - Anything goes with buttons ( well, mine is just button:))

Thanks to all coming by and wish you all the best!

Hugs, iulia


23 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Very cute card iulia!!! Love the ribbon border and you've used one of my favorite Tilda's! Great job!!!

Only By His Grace said...

hi iulia!
How exciting to get your first Tilda and you have chosen well. I think this was my first one too. Now I have more to join her.
You have done a super job of coloring her.I love the background with those beautiful roses.The border die with the ribbon through it looks fabulous.
Hugs Maz

Karen said...

You did a beautiful job!! Love all the papers you have chosen! : )

Anonymous said...

Definitely a beautiful card Iulia. Dinner Tilda is one of my favorites too, and you have colored her so well. I love the DP you have used too. A really pretty card.
hugs

Chris said...

Julia, your card is lovely! I love the color choices! Your details are great and everything ties together so well. You did a great job on your Tilda, too! Congrats!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Christina C. said...

Hi! Love your beautiful card.....fabulous colors and a magnificently colored Tilda!!! Your DP and Marianne die is gorgeous.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Julia! Tilda definitely has an attitude, a winner's one. She does look confident, and also so tender and soft. Your colors reinforce this sentiment. And the DP, flowers, ribbon and lace border give just the perfect tender note!
Adorable.
Hugs. Danielle.

Rene said...

How lovely!! She looks so pretty sitting there against your gorgeous backdrop!
Rene :D

Stampin Mindy said...

What an elegant card, very, very pretty!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

Hugs, Mindy

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Iulia! Oh, this is so gorgeous with the deep rich reds. I love the ribbon woven through your punched piece and the dark circle die behind Tilda. Love the way you did your sentiment and of course,the flowers, well, I love the flowers!
Great job...hugs...Barb

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Iulia,
Super stunning card. Loving all the red! I love that it looks so elegant and vintage! Good job.
Blessings from Georgetown,
Leslie

Candy said...

Iulia,
You must be so excited to have your first Tilda!
What a great card you have made.
Beautiful paper and flowers.
Love those dies and the ribbon running through one.
Tilda is coloured beautifully :o)
Hugs, Candy

Becca said...

How funny-Dinner Tilda was one of the first Magnolia stamps I bought too (my first order had 5 stamps in it)! She is so darling and you have colored her in so prettily! I love the die cut with the ribbon, such an elegant touch!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments.
Hugs, Becca

Kylie said...

What a stunning card Iulia! I love the rich colours, beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what an adorable card.
i love your layout and the beautiful coloring of this image.
Thank you for taking time to see me today xoxoxo
hugs
Claudia

Judy K. said...

Hi Julia, adorable card! Your coloring is wonderful and I LOVE the rose paper!
Judy K.

Sherry said...

I love this card. The DP are beautiful. Your coloring of Tilda is great. I believe I need this Tilda in my collection. Hehe

Kruemel said...

This is so cute! Love the vintage touch you given this georgeous card!


Thanks for playing with our sketch challenge this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

This is stunning! gorgeous papers and colours! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Chris said...

Awww, she is cute.

paola said...

A beautiful card with stunning details, always love visiting
smiles
Paola

Eve said...

Beautiful colors & beautiful coloring of tilda! Absolutely beautiful card!

cabio's craft corner said...

The ribbon through the punch is so sweet. Those dimension and texture are delightful on this card...well done!
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...