Thursday, 1 November 2012

Lili of the Valley Christmas Card


Hello, again! This is my second post for the day and this time I want to show you a Christmas card, one of the many more to come:) This week we are having a 

SNOW IS FALLING

theme over at Lili's Little Fairies, perfect timing for you to start making those cute Chrissy cards/projects. I just know everybody loves making and receiving those:)

No idea where my head was this week; I could swear the challenge theme was pastels- luckily for me I made a Christmas themed card which could somehow fit the challenge. Anyways, it was too late for me to start making a different one, since I hardly finished this one. My time is really limited these days, gotta try and be more organized in the future.


Ingredients:
Stamp- Lili of the Valley- Little Trumpet
DP: Webster's Pages, Cosmo Cricket- digital
Coloring medium: copics, promarkers
Sentiment: digital sentiments by Tracey Brossart- here in her Etsy store
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts roses, pins, metal corner and sparkly rhinestone, angel from local store, ribbon and lace from stash
Die-cuts: Marianne Design label and pin leaves, nestabilities circles

Here are some close-ups:


And the sentiment:


Hope you will join us this week at Lili's Little Fairies; don't forget the challenge theme is "SNOW", so make sure you have some on your card:)

I will enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Shelter Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Ann's -Christmas

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop.



Thank you so much for your visit! Have a lovely rest of the week!
Take care,

34 comments:

Dena said...

Beautiful work!!! Your details are stunning and I love that little Cherubim in the corner, what an awesome touch! Lovely as always sweetie!
Hugs, Dena

Crafty Chris said...

Another stunning card beautiful details all the embellies are gorgeous.
Chris x

Boxofcolours said...

As always, your work is a pleasure to look at.
Hugs
Jane

Melanie said...

lovely colours for a christmas card :)

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog...the grape pip pillows can be heated in an oven or microwave and the put on a babys hurting tummy, you can do it with cherry pips also ;)

kanda said...

This is such a beautiful card and the image is so gorgous xx

Frouwke said...

beautiful!
grts
frouwke

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Iulia! I love the soft pastels and all the gorgeous details! Wonderful coloring of the precious image!

Karolina said...

Beautiful card :)

Christina C. said...

A phenomenal creation, Iulia! Such a precious image, colored and showcased magnificently!!!! Such lovely details...love the luscious lace!

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Julia, not only the image but the colouring is fab, kate x

Annette said...

Iulia, your card is stunning. All the details are just amazing. My eyes don't know where to gaze first!!
Annette
xx

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a stunning card Julia - beautiful colours and layout, and gorgeous embellishments. Love it!
Sylvia xx

wendy hall said...

Hi Lulia, totally beautiful. I have a question to ask you and wonder if you would email me at loubyloocreations@sbcglobal.net
Thanks
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Mojca said...

Waw really pretty. Great colo combination and just love the image. hugs! Mojca

Fleur said...

A stunning card.
I have candy if you're interested
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Iulia :-) the image is lovely and the details are all FAB ! I love the way you did the snowflake sentiment,,so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anne said...

It's beautiful, so much going on ...and they could be little snowflakes swirling around her!
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the amazing info. I find these posts have a lot of material. I can't wait to get a chance to impliment all these great posts. Thank you very much.

Fabiola said...

oh! c'est adorable, j'adore tout sur cette carte, biz

Pat said...

Hi Iulia!! I have to confess...I would love to hide out in your craftroom for a day or two...just looking at (and drooling over) all of your papers and embellishments! You always have the best of both...not to mention gorgeous coloring! I just love this card! Such a sweet image...and I love the glitteriness! Hugs. Pat Frank

Uschi said...

A wonderful Christmas card! All the many small details are excellent! You may discover a little new detail again and again. You have designed the card very beautiful. The colours are very unusual for Christmas - , however, I like them very much. And the colouring of the "Little Trumpet" is excellent.
Hugs Uschi

Marie said...

A very cute and lovely card. love the colour scheme you have used. THanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful easel card! I love it! Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my Blog. Hehe, well we are a right pair with Etsy aren't we lol but if it means we can chat then I am well upfor it! Judy x

Sherri said...

Oh, my, I am so glad I saw your blog mentioned on another one I was visiting! I am just blown away by the beautiful work you do & have joined as a follower. Your work is just amazing!

Dobra said...

Your cards are always beautiful, artistic and wondwerfuly designed
This is a lovely card, what a beautiful image.

Kim said...

Such a lovely holiday card! Love love love it! Thank you for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

kanda said...

Beautiful card xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Riet Kamstra said...

Very beautiful card iulia, love all the sweet colors and the stamp/image is so sweet!

Riet x

Carol said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol x

Waseem said...

a very stunning and beautiful cards..thanks you share it with us.Metal business cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...