Thursday, 16 February 2012

Digital Pencil Too- Love card


Hi there! Time for me to show you a Mo Manning card featuring this lovely couple I meant to color for a while now called Date; I didn't have a particular recipient or a special occasion in mind; I guess I will just keep it:)
This week's challenge at Digital Pencil Too set by our sweet friend Debbie is:


Now, if that sounds confusing, I shall add the explanation Debbie provided to us too, quote: "Any Sentiment your little hearts desire. Easy peasie!!!" 
My card  is about 7x7 inches, in fact all my cards are quite big and may appear a bit over-embellished, lol, well, it is, but I had in mind something different I would love to try sometimes soon- a scrapbook page; this one is something in between:)




Supplies I used:
Stamp: Mo Manning- Date
Medium: copics/promarkers
DP: My Mind's Eye-Stella and Rose- Gertie and some  Cosmo Cricket bits,
Embellishments: flowers and metal corners from Wild Orchid Crafts,  charms, pins and pearls from Bunny Zoe, Tim Holtz film strip, lace from stash, ribbon from the Ribbon Girl;
Dies: Cheery Lynn- Heart to heart, Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Squares, 
Magnolia Doohikeys- Swirl, Martha Stewart- Monarch Butterfly punch
Sentiment: from Lexi's Fairy Dust Crafts, 'Miracle of Love - Sentiment'

I would love to enter this at:
Wild Orchid Challenge - "Love is.."

I would like to send big hugs particularly to those people who come here on a permanent basis; your continual support is very much appreciated! Thank you my new followers and visitors, hope you will find something to inspire you in my work:)
Till next time, take care and keep warm! 
Hugs,

23 comments:

Chris x said...

A beautiful card Lulia, it's perfect and I love the embellishments.
Hugs
Chris x

Dawn said...

Wow the colours are amazing. So beautiful

Rebekah said...

Gorgeous colours Iulia what a feast for the eyes hugs Rebekah xx

Tracy Valure said...

Adorable Iulia! I love how you have colored this...(super cute image too). Your work is alway so beautiful!

Hugs,
Tracy Valure

Marianne said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your blog. I'm leaving it with a smile on my face, because your bright colors are given me a good feeling.
So Dr. Iulia please go one with making such stunning peaces of art.
By the way I love your sentiment.
Hugs Marianne

Dawn B. said...

Iulia this is beautiful. All your fun colors and flowers make this one perfect card. You did a great job. Love this.

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS, Iulia!!!! A total feast for the eyes....so many yummy details to admire!!!! Such a cute couple, colored to perfection!!!! Love the lace around the edge of your card!
Absolutely breathtaking!

Carla S. said...

What an amazing card, Iulia! I love the easel design and all the gorgeous papers and embellishments! The image is so sweet and beautifully colored! You sure know how to make a WOW card!

Martinas Welt said...

What a great card once again Iulia! So colourful and such a beauty! love it!
Martina

Marjorie said...

This is just gorgeous hun..such a lovely sentiment too..love it!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Dorcas said...

Well I say your embellished cards are just so YOU! They always come out beautifully and todays card is no exceptin!

Fabiola said...

oh elle a vraiment beaucoup de charme, un vrai bonheur, biz

Rosie said...

AWESOME! I love how detailed your card is!

Danielle said...

Iulia, this is SPECTACULAR! I love those happy colors, puts sun on my day! all your elements are so well chosen and well displayed. Love the lace, and the sewing around your layers. Beautiful! I would love to see a scrapbook page by you!
Totally awesome.
Hugs.

Debbie said...

I think this is just stunning, but I always say that about your work. I love the heart in the back, it really is just perfect for the lovely couple.

Hugs
Debbie

loriete said...

So beautiful! Simply amazing! And so colorful! Thank you for sharing it at WOC!
Hugs, Loreta.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow Iulia - I love your bright colours on this fabulous easel. Wonderful lacey edge, super colour work and delightful embellishment. There is so much to admire and your stitching is perfect! Hugs, Lesley

Dena said...

Here you go again with stunning details and gorgeous colors! This is sensational!!!!
Thank you for entering the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!!!
Hugs, Dena

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

Pat said...

Hey Iulia...another fabulous creation! I love the bright colors...one of your specialties! Your design is brilliant...and your coloring is stunning! Hugs. Pat Frank

Maris said...

hi Julia, what a lovely LOVE card this is, love the colors xx

Sandy said...

Hey!!!! These are like homemakers colors - delightful and a delightful card too - you are so good!
Sandy

postcard printing said...

WAO wonderful design with paper with beautiful written words Live, laugh and love....The color scheme is also beautiful. Very beautiful colors combination!!! I like this and love this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...