Thursday, 1 December 2011

Mo's DP2 Challenge- The Great Outdoors


Hi everyone! This is going to be a short post as we celebrate the National Day today which means my little one is at home:) In translation, he makes sure I don't sit in front of the computer (or anywhere else out of his sight:)) for more than 1 minute.
So this is the card I made a couple of days ago for this week's challenge over at DP2 is The Great Outdoors, which means you are supposed to place Mo's characters outside or just use your imagination to create something in order to suggest "outdoors":) Of course, bear in mind your creation must have a Mo image on:)



I had to take several pictures; maybe  some of you would like to make something similar. So, all you have to  do is to cut 3 panels ( I wanted to have a separate panel for the writing) , punch a hole in the corner through all three and then attach something like a key ring or even a brad to bind them all. As simple as that.




Supplies:
Medium: promarkers/copics, chalks
DP: Papermania
Embellies: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, ribbon, charm from Bunny Zoe
Dies: Go Kreate- Frame Frilly XXL, nestabilities circles classic and scalopped
Misc; beads from stash, acrylic white paint, Diamond Dust, ultrafine glitter, gold shimmer mist
Sentiment: freebie from here

Challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts- A Child's Christmas
Totally Gorjuss -  Sparkle

Now it's time for you to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous cards by my talented DT sisters!! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE)...and follow this week's theme: The Great Outdoors!!! Who knows, you may be the lucky winner of  $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online store!!!

And last but not least, would love to thank you all my followers and beautiful friends; it's always great to hear from you!!! Don't forget to enter MY CANDY if you haven't already:)!
Till next time, take care!
Hugs,

38 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a stunning project Julia - the colouring, the book design, the embellishments - I love ALL of it!
Hugs, Sylvia x

CraftyC said...

A stunning creation Lulia, beautifully coloured and embellished!
Clairex

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

ooooh woooow realy love this one.

he is beautifull.

hugs
angelique

Dawn said...

OMG this is stunning. A truly beautiful creation x

Dena said...

So gorgeous girlie! I love your coloring and the way the card is made is soooo cool! Great idea!!
Hugs, Dena

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is absolutely stunning! I just adore your coloring and that cluster of flowers...and the very cool way you connected all the panels!!

Pysselbus said...

Wow! This card is gorgoeus!! Your coloring is divine and such a clever way to make you card!!

Thank's for you sweet comment on my blog - making it possible for me to find your's and a ton of inspiration!! I've acctually been looking around and you are truly talanted - TFS!!

Hugs
Linda

Lionelsa said...

Amazing Christmas project!

arjette said...

Wooww this is really soooo beautiful!!!!!!!

gr. Arjette.

Lola Azul said...

Lovely!!. I haven't enough words to express how much I like it. Beautiful!!

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness how amazing is this!! I love the three layers, so cool!! And your coloring is fabulous, I particularly love the snowy sky, stunning effect!

heidy said...

Oh this is fabolous Lulia!
Hugs Heidy

Renkata said...

wow dear, this so pretty design.
Amazing colouring, love the background.

Debbie said...

I am awed by your talent..I am sitting here truly amazed at this beautiful work of art. it is just gorgeous, love how you put everything together, and even if I worked on mine for a week, it would never look like this.

Hugs
Debbie

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Iulia! I love the shape and the three "pages"! Wonderful images and coloring and beautiful embellishments!

Danielle said...

Iulia... OH!!!!!!!! such a lovely shape and style of card, how stunning. I love this image, and your coloring is fabulous.
Wonderful.

Marianne said...

OMG Iulia, I'm just sitting back in my chair with my mouth open and admire this very beautiful creation.
Where shall I start. The shape of the cards. It fits so well with the look of this card. Then 3 layers. The first the schaker part where you used amazing DP. Then the second layer with this beautiful scene that you created and coloured like a real artist.
LOve how you did the sky.
And the last layer to finish.
Thanks girl for sharing and I put this one on my to do list.
Hugs Marianne

Gretha said...

This is breathtaking!!!!
I adore your coloring of the image.
Hugs Gretha

Molecraft said...

Simply stunning work, love it!
Helen x

Kathy Bradley said...

What a beautiful triple card - it's just lovely. And, thanks for sharing the idea - will put it on my "to do" list.

Tracy said...

This is definitely going on my Iulia Favorites list! Oh my goodness this is just beautiful. Love the design idea, but my favorite part is your image. I don't know how you got that background, but it looks amazing behind your perfectly colored images. You blew this challenge out of the water girl! Love it!!!

coops said...

wow so stunning iulia.i love your design and gorgeous image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Christa said...

owww this is awesome love the shap of the card and the coloring is stunnig love it hugs christa

Tonny said...

Hoi Julia,

What a super card. I loved it very much.
Grt Tonny

Dawn B. said...

Iulia.. This is amazing. It is a true work of heart. Your coloring is amazing. You put so much work into each creation. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Sarah said...

Wow, this is stunning Julia!
The shape and layers are just fabulous!
Sarah

Sandy said...

This is out of this world lulia! You are so darned talented and clever. What a perfect card!!!
Sandy

Pat said...

You are amazing hunny bunny!! I love, love, LOVE this card and will definitely come back to study your post and photos more closely!! Hope you enjoyed your day with that handsome little cutie of yours!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Cathy said...

Iulia, your card is gorgeous as always, Your coloring is outstanding but the background is the best I hav seen for a long time. Love it!!!

Дашик said...

This project is so gorgeous!!!

Elaine L. said...

So pretty, Iulia! No one uses color and embellishments as well as you! I love the sky you've created on this gorgeous project, too.

Gram's Treasures said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring and design. Love how you've used that DP to make the frame for the first panel. Great job!
Joyce xx

oheidia said...

Really a great card - and the image is so cute and your coloring is fab! My boy, age 11, is a drummer and i really have to order this image:)

My Little Corner said...

What a stunning and fabulous card Iulia ...
and I wanna say thank you so much to visiting my blog and leaved your nice comment ..
so glad being your friend through the crafty world :)
Love, Yulis

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Iulia :)

This is another stunning creation from you - it looks so clever and what a gorgeous image and fab colouring!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kim said...

Julia this is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous beauty hun! I adore what you have done here! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC, I hope we get to see more of your darling work!
Hugs~ Kim

Joy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!! this is one amazing creation, I am in awe...gorgeous.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

frances joy said...

ahhh what a gorgeous card!!! i super love it!! *clap * clap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...