Monday, 20 June 2011

Wonderful Day Tag

Hi dear friends! I have a tag to show you today, not a fancy one, just a simple tag I designed thinking of its utility function too. So, no flowers or other dimensional embellies this time. Still, I couldn't resist adding a little Wild Orchid rose on the envelope, just to comply with this week's challenge at Digital Pencil Too where the theme is "make a tag using your favorite embellie", which is "flowers" in my case. But I also love ribbon, so I guess it's ok:)


The image is called Wonderful Day and it was a freebie a while ago shared by Mo Manning on her Facebook page. Every now and then Mo has some of these gifts to share with her FB fans so make sure you drop by  and take a look. This image came with some great sentiments and I'm so sorry I couldn't find them. It seems my computer is messy too, not only my craftroom...lol.

I don't have a template for this; I always cut before and then I think lol, but it's still simple to make if you look closely at the pictures.

Recipe:
Stamp: Mo Manning- Wonderful Day
Medium: Promarkers
Misc; Martha Stewart butterfly punch, WOC rose and 3mm pearls, ribbon, lace from stash




Challenges for my card: 
Bronte and Bella's Challenge (Mo's Digital Pencil) - Tags and use your favourite embellishment.  
Corrosive Challenges -Ribbons and Bows   
One Stitch At A Time - Things with wings
Sweet Stampin -   Things With Wings 
Simply Create -  Wings
Stamp Something - Pretty papers.
C.R.A.F.T. -  Stitching.
Paper Crafting Journey Bird-related
CASE Study Challenge - CASE the sample card*.
Gingersnap Creations -  bags and tags
Lexi's Creations - No Sentiment 

 

I'm happy you could find a moment to take a look! Thank you so much for your support and wish you all a Wonderful Day!

Hugs,

39 comments:

Marianne said...

Such a beauty. By the choise op paper you don't have to use a lot of embellisments. The way you made this butterfly with paperrose is stunning and the eyecatcher the envelope.
Lovely image and fabulous coloring as always.
Hugs Marianne

Crafty_Fairie said...

Really stunning thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT.

Kerry

Deb (dcorder) said...

I love the tag envelope idea!!! Great coloring and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Gingeranap Creations!

Dorcas said...

Oh my!! How postively SCRUMPTIOUS!! Iulia this is drop dead gorgeous!

Martinas Welt said...

What an eye-catcher! Lovely colours and such a cute card-tag!
Martina

CraftyC said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful creation, love the image and its so colourful!
Clairexx

Kobie's Crafty Corner said...

This is such a lovely creation! Your colouring is just amazing! Thank You for sharing it with us this week at Sweet Stampin!
Hugs Kobie - Sweet Stampin Dt

Elaine L. said...

I really like that Stella Rose paper you've used, and the lace trim is perfect. Wonderful coloring, too! I always enjoy seeing your work.

Tracey T said...

Julia, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the colours that you have chosen and the image is adorable! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous creation, love the colours and fab design!
Helen x

coops said...

stunning tag iulia.i love your zingy colours and image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome tag and holder, wow! Love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this week.

Pat said...

Ooooh ooohhh oooohhhhh! Absolutely delicious, my dear friend!! You are insanely talented!!! Hugs. Pat

nancyparker55 said...

Oh this is so pretty. Love everything about your tag.

Dawn Mercedes said...

Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenges by Janet! I love the tag!

Danielle said...

Hello Iulia, such a wonderful tag! Very pretty colors, and lovely combination of paper. Exquisite design. Such a darling image, gorgeously showcased.
I love it all.
Hugs.

Tracy said...

Okay, I will be buying that paper pad tomorrow. LOL I have the 12 x 12's but I really like the shrunk down look of the pattern from the smaller pad. The colors are so fun to work with and you've matched the image so perfectly. Beautiful project Iulia!

Linda Carson said...

Love your cheerful, bold, bright, beautifully colored artwork....and I like it too!

Imke said...

Wonderful tag ! Your coloring is amazing and these lovely DP-aweseome. Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring and fabulous image. Love the envelope and tag, really gorgeous colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Dobra said...

Wonderful work as always
Very beautifully painted stamp
beautiful colors
Done a wonderful job this

Debs said...

Wowzers..this is stunning..love the colours..thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog and for being my follower :0)

hugs Debs x

Mau xx said...

This is so Beautiful, I love your lovely colours and the envelope is so pretty too. xx Mau

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo love it. Gorgeous colouring. Kim

JeanFB said...

What an adorable tag! I love all the beautiful, colorful details, and your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap Creations!

Jill said...

GREAT mix of stamping and patterned paper! AWESOME!

Debbie said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors

Hugs
Debbie

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOW!! Perfect colouring, love it!!

Elena said...

Super beautiful card Iulia, everytime I come here you surprise me wih your incredible creations, you're an unique artist!! Your colouring is fantastic, as the choice of colours... your works are always so happy and brilliant, extremly sunny!
Hugs,
Elena

Kathryn said...

WOW Julia--Well deserved CASE win! :) What a tag! Stunning. Congrats
--Kathryn

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is SO beautiful! What a stunning card - a winner without doubt! Beautiful!

Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

Dawn B. said...

This is a beauty. LOVE the idea of a little holder for your tag.. Great job on this creation. Thanks for joining us at MO's.

Hazel said...

Wow wee, jaw dropping gorjuss-ness,
Hazel

Zoe said...

WOW such a gorgeous little card, the detail is amazing. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week, hugs x

Sandy said...

It looks as if I am behind in my comments - but with 4 little kids - LOL! You have just inspired me again! You are incredible Iulia!!
Love - Sandy

Debs said...

Awesome, what brilliant bright colors and your image and coloring is fantastic, gorgeous creation, thanks so much for joining our "Things with Wings" challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week
Debs
xxx

Made by Mandy said...

Lovely bright colours, those papers are scrummy and your colouring is amazing!!

Many thanks for joining in with our Things With Wings challenge over at OSAAT

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

penny4thoughts said...

Such a bright and colorful tag and I love the envelope you designed to go with it! Thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)

trisha too said...

Congratulations on your wonderful tag being chosen as a Ginger Gem,
Iulia!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...