Monday, 2 May 2011

Pink and girlie

Hi everyone!
I have just a short post today for my weekly participation in the Digital Pencil Too challenges. My card is simple and girlie but, which is more important, is that I finally succeeded to use a stamp more than once...lol. The truth is that I really love this Cherry girl and wanted to see how she would look in pink:).The girl's dress has the same pink shade as the flowers and all, I really cannot understand why it looks rather mauvish in the photo:(

To tell you the truth I really don't know where my head was when I made this card. I have a basket of cherries there, not of flowers, and the sentiment speaks of love- that was my first intention. Well, hopefully, the person who will receive it one day will figure out a story for my card:)
 Recipe:
Stamp- Mo Manning- Cherry
Coloring medium: Promarkers, chalks
Dies: nestabilities lacey circle, Marianne Design forest branch and circle die
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts- flowers, ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, lace from stash, pearls from Bunny Zoe
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps

Challenges:
Digital Pencil Too- Pink and girlie
Anything Goes Challenge - Pink & brown
Wild Orchid Challenges- White+2 with a twist (roses)

That's all folks! Have a happy day and thank you for coming by!
Hugz,


24 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Brilliant work as usual.. Have become a great fan of your work Iulia and look forward to checking them out...

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Iulia! I have that stamp on my wish list at Mo's. :-) Your coloring looks wonderful. I have so much to learn about doing hair right. Practice, practice. LOL Hugs!

Esther said...

Very lovely card.
It's a sweetie.

Grtz Esther

Cathy said...

Julie, your card is gorgeous. Love Cherry in pink! Your coloring is awesome and the embellishment and attention to detail is perfect. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge!!!

Marlies said...

Beautiful card!! A cute image and I love the flower arrangement and gorgeous papers! Everythings fits perfectly!
hugs, Marlies

Chrissy said...

Just beautiful Iulia....always love your cards.
Luv CHRISSYxx

paola said...

Beautiful coloring and i love all your details, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

Christina C. said...

Wow, Iulia, your cards are stunning works of art! Love this wonderful image and your gorgeous details.
A feast for the eyes. Just beautiful!

Karina said...

What a beautiful card, Iulia. You chose so nice colours and the image is a cutie. Very springlike. Love it.
Hugs, Karina

Peggie said...

Such a cute card. Love the image and all the flowers.

Dorcas said...

Super gorgeous Julia! Your cards are like a walk in a fragrant garden. So beautiful and fresh. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo’s DP2 challenge. We really appreciate your support!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Pat said...

Hi Iulia...how are ya, datlin'?! Gorgeous card, sweetie! I love the colors...and I love this Mo Manning image! So girlie!! And your embellies are perfect!! Hugs. Pat

Karen's Fun Blog said...

So very, very gorgeous! : )

ellabella said...

Your card is STUNNING.....love that super cute image and you sure colored her to perfection!!!!!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

Hello Iulia! Thx for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

Wow - you have such a great style and I adore this card!!

xxxtglxxx said...

I just printed this image out today! :) It might still take me a while to get round to using it though, but its utterly gorgeous.

Love all the details on your card Iulia - the flower arrangement is just amazing!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Elaine L. said...

This is just beautiful, Iulia! I love the flower cluster, lace, and that pretty bow! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

raindropecho said...

This is positively adorable!! I love how you've colored the image and used the sentiment. So beautiful :)

- Ann

vicmbee said...

your cards are beautiful I see your a fan of Mo's, Magnolia like me..

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous and cute :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

kaartenhuisje Angelique said...

Hi lulia, how nice that you become a follower from my blog.

I realy like you're work to, it's so sweet.

What do we have a lovely hobby :)

A big hug from the netherlands.

greetings
Angelique

jules said...

wow another stunning card!!!!im on my way to bed but cant stop looking at your blog!!!! lol!

Sandy said...

Very nice art work sweet thing -- did you know they are looking for a guest DT at Digital Pencil Too? Anyone would be lucky to have you as a DT - you are one of the most talented out there. I love your cards!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...